CRRC and the Branch of the KO Rail-Container OC performs the operational management of the Chinese Railways property container park with the TBJU prefix in Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus. Our company has long-term relationships with companies CRCT and CRIMT in terms of tariff payment, issuance for use, repair, storage and return of containers to the owner.
Advantages of working with CRRC:
- the ability to take in use TBJU containers for the international transport of goods for up to 60 days;
- acceptance of containers after transportation of any station of CR opened for container's operations;
- the provision of the use of serviceable and approved for carriages by Russian Railways, СR, Belarus Railways, KTZh of containers SOC 20 (30) and 40 (30);
- the possibility of using of containers both according to the SOC / TK scheme and TK / TK;
- low rates for extra use of containers;
- flexible payment system in both China and Russia;
- high financial sustainability;
- ready contractual base with terminals along the entire length of Transsib;
- the possibility of issuing containers for China-RF-China, China-Kazakhstan roundtrip;
- in the absence of the subordination infrastructure of PJSC TransContainer - use of private operators terminals;
- flexible system of work with local consignees, shippers and road carriers.
We are ready to cooperate with you:
- you have a cargo base for container transportation in the directions China-RF-China, RF-China-RF, RF Center-Siberia-Far East and further to China, China-Kazakhstan-Belarus-Europe, Europe-Belarus-China.
- you have the opportunity to act as a consignor / consignee for Russian Railways, BC, KTZ, CR;
- have experience in the organization of international container traffic or container / carriage fleet management.
We give preference to the use of rolling stock and infrastructure of PJSC Transcontainer in the planning of transportation by Russian Railways.